22 March 2017

TBoss and Big Brother, inlove?

TBOSS

This is my two cents on what I have observed concerning the big brother show about TBoss. I may be wrong though and definitely no hating!

I have been watching Big brother for two days non-stop and something struck me. Why is Big brother always calling TBoss to the Dairy room without televising it live or saying why she is called but when he calls someone else he says the reason why the person is being called.

I find this really unprofessional of Big brother if I must say.
Every time ##This is big brother TBoss report to the Dairy room. '' Haba!!!..and then she's gone for as long as 40mins without explanation? come on!
This is what it is, what I saw and no hating whatsoever please!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment