4 February 2017

Valentine's Day Love Messages and Romantic Wishes

Valentine's Day

 

Valentine's day is here again, couples, lovers, etc will see it fit to send unique, heartfelt, and romantic messages to their partners to let them know how much they mean to them.


Globally, Valentine's day is a day for lovers. Normally, almost everyone goes out with their partners, wearing red, just to have fun and to fulfil that day.

There is more to Valentine's day than just going out, let me not go into that, i want to make available Valentine's day love messages and romantic wishes.



See Valentine's Day Love Messages and Romantic Wishes:
  • A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
  • A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
  • As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
  • Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
  • When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an adventure!
  • Sending you a load of kisses, a ton of hugs and all the love in this world on Valentine’s Day.
  • This Valentine’s Day I long for your sweet kisses, your warm embrace, and the magic that binds our hearts together.
  • Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!
  • Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.
  • You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
  • Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
  • Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

Thrill your Husband or Wife with wonderful Valentine's day romantic messages.
As you read this, please do well to share to share this post to friends, thanks.  

4 comments:

  1. Nice post, atleast i have some thing to send to my loved one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment