12 April 2017

Debie Rise Choose Love Over N25million




Previous BBNaija 2017 housemate Debie Rise is currently a star and I am headed toward take after her...If you are not, kindly do as such!

If I somehow happened to pick amongst cash and your affection for me, I will pick your adoration in light of the fact that your adoration is extremely valuable.
The adoration I feel is overpowering and I can't help the feelings.
We are the risers and nothing can stop us!

The vitality I have therefore of your adoration is unbelievable and I can hardly wait to favor your lovely hearts with my music and greater excitement.
Truly, hen I consider how you went full scale for me, my heart softens.

God bless you!
God will extend you!
God will build up you!
You will encounter "rising" more than ever.
I really cherish you all..️
God favor every one of the natives of the "Risers Nation".

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment