7 September 2016

She does not trust me anymore, what do i do? I need advice.

Image result for why not trust
Trust issues 

Hello admin, my name is John, i am a Banker. I have dated this girl for a year now. When i met her, she was cool, fun to be with. Her name is Rose, but i call her Flowers.

Due to the nature of my job, i leave the house early on 7 a.m and return by 7 pm. i go to see her 4 times in a week after i close from work. the love was flowing very well. She comes to my place, pass the at my place some times.

I had plans of proposing to her, because i love her so much. I stopped visiting her often as i use to and that made her to complain. She began to say that i am cheating on her (no more trust), that i am seeing another girl. I told her that i am not seeing any other girl but she did not believe me.

The next thing that happened, i got a message on my cell phone and i read, i was so shocked by what she sent. " Baby, my friends have been telling me that you are a flirt, because you are a banker, you sleep with your banker colleagues and also some beautiful customers. Now i will also start my own by flirting with guys."

After reading that text, i was so short of words. But the truth is, i am not cheating on her. How do i make her understand that i am not seeing any other guy.

please i need your advice, because i learnt she was spotted with a guy in a drinking spot.

Wow, what can i say? He needs your help by giving him  a positive advice on what to do. This banker, John sent his story to me via mail, to post it for people to advice him. Please show him some love. On my side, read this article and learn how to rebuild trust.

Help mr John by dropping your advice on the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment