17 November 2016

Female Student Of IMSU Arrested for Planning Own Kidnap.


The Rivers State Police Command has paraded a female understudy of Imo State University for supposedly orchestrating her grab, to blackmail cash from her family. The suspect, who gave her name to the police as Chinwendu Udensi, nonetheless, told correspondents that she is Miss Janet Okoro. She said she is from Imo State.


Likewise paraded were her partners, three men that culminated the arrangement.
The police chief said Miss Udensi plotted her abduct and requested N6 million payment from her Parents. He said she was, be that as it may, uncovered when she sent one of her assistants to pick the payment on Obiri Ikerre flyover at Obio/Akpor.

Odesanya said: "On November 6 around 4pm, Chinwendu Udensi, a female understudy of Imo State University, was captured by shooters in Imo State.

"The criminals called and requested N6million emancipate. Men of the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Monitoring Unit drove by Ben Igweh set a snare for them and as they went to pick the cash on Obiri Ikwerre flyover in organization of the casualty, they were captured.
"It was later found that the casualty schemed with them and orchestrated her seize to blackmail cash from her folks."

In a meeting with columnists, the suspect, who asserted to be an understudy of Abia State University, Uturu Okigwe in Abia State conceded the wrongdoing. She said she did it to get cash from her affluent yet miserly father.

Her words: "Not a lot happened. I needed to gather cash from my family, so I faked my grab. I did it to proceed with my tutoring."

Inquired as to whether her folks did not deal with her, she replied in the positive.
Lamenting her activity, Chinwendu said: "I'm not cheerful about my current condition since I never thought it will be this way.

"I truly apologize to my family for the injury I may have brought about them in an offer to coerce cash from them for my venture and different prerequisites. To my companions out there, my recommendation is that they ought not include themselves in such a wrongdoing."

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment