16 November 2016

Nigerian singer Adokiye – I can lose my virginity to Davido.

Adokiye Kyrian says she can lose her virginity for Davido
Nigerian singer Adokiye Kyrian who claims to be a virgin has revealed she is ready to lose it to top singer Davido. In a recent interview with The Telegraph, the singer opened up on her love life, career and more.

Read from the interview below:

If you get the offer, would you auction your virginity for a million US Dollars?

My brother, I no fit lie to you oh, if this economy situation continues, well, I would be left with no choice but to do so.

Which Nigerian male celebrity, are you crushing on that you’d allow to deflower  you, and why?

 I love Davido; I think he has a good heart and I’m guessing a lot of people don’t know that he’s very nice and soft-hearted.

Have you ever been heartbroken?

 By God’s Grace, no, never!

What’s your worst and best moment?

My worst moment was when I released a song that people didn’t like and my best moment is now that I’m releasing songs that people love so much.

Going down the memory lane, Adokiye gained international recognition after she made a public announcement to offer her virginity to the Boko Haram sect members for the release of the over 200 Chibok girls kidnapped on April 14 in Borno state.

 Adokiye who became popular after her semi-nude photos leaked online, joined other celebrities both local and international to call for the release of the missing Chibok girls.

 After she offered her virginity to Boko Haram, she was criticized. Apparently not pleased with the criticisms, she took to twitter to lambast her critics. Hmnn! So now nah Omo Baba Olowo u wan dash the virginity? No more Boko Haram? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment