16 October 2016

Chelsea Manager dedicates victory to Willian.

chelsea

Chelsea front men, Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Victor Moses scored the goals as the recorded a second back to back triumph, and also a second in a row clean sheet.

Chelsea manager:

'In the principal half we played a decent amusement with high power, great passing and finding the aggressors between the lines,' said Conte. 'We made numerous odds to score and we were forceful when we lost the ball.

'Today I'm satisfied on the grounds that I saw the things we have been dealing with this week. Most importantly I'm satisfied for the players since when you work so hard amid the week it's coherent you need to see a decent result and a decent diversion.

Also read: Jose Mourinho exploded on Coaching staff.

'Presently we have an entire week to work and to see who is fit as a fiddle to play the following match. The players know I need to see the right responsibility and work-rate, after that I choose the arrangement. Another youthful player from the institute, Ola Aina, played his first (Premier group) amusement, and Nathaniel Chalobah demonstrated he is truly capable.'

Our two latest triumphs have come since Conte changed the development to 3-4-3
'I changed the framework since when you touch base at another group you require time to think about an ideal choice for the group.

After we surrendered a ton of objectives I chose to change before the Hull diversion. When I see my players amid the week working along these lines I'm extremely quiet.'

Also read: Victor Moses Scores His First Goal For New Boss Conte.

Conte clarified why he kept Diego Costa on the pitch when the striker seemed to flag that he needed to fall off
'On the off chance that I would I be able to need to keep Costa on until the end, he's a critical player with incredible identity. I know it was a hazard on the grounds that on the off chance that he got another yellow card he would miss the following diversion yet his enthusiasm is vital for the team and he should move this in each moment of the amusement. I generally assume the liability in each circumstance, positive or negative, substitutions are forever my choice.'

The Italian likewise lauded Victor Moses, who awed at conservative back
'When I touched base at Chelsea I advised the club I needed to see Victor in pre-season since I knew him exceptionally well and I thought about his awesome potential. He played well as a winger when we were playing with a 4-2-4.

He's a decent player, now he's playing as a wing-back and it's incredible in light of the fact that he gives careful consideration in safeguard and can go one against one in assault. Alonso constantly assumed this part however Moses is a winger. His instruction is incredible. I'm satisfied for him. On the off chance that somebody indicates they should play I have no issue, I couldn't care less about the surname.'

Chelsea Conte finished up his question and answer session by talking about Willian
'I need to devote the win to Willian and his family since we know it's an extremely tragic minute for him, and for us, since we are all nearby.'

1 comment:

  1. up chelsea..........more winning for us this season. great work from the players, great work from the coach.

    ReplyDelete


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment