4 October 2016

Testimony 1. How she escaped death.

Touching Testimony

Hello to my wonderful readers around the world, I want to share a testimony that was sent to me by a young lady.

I believe this particular testimony will help the ladies a lot. This world that we are living today is wicked, so everyone needs to be on a safe side always. Read her testimony below:

I am a lady who works with the Health Alliance Company, I reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. The reason I am sharing this to the public is to help someone not to fall a victim of what would have happened to me.

One day I was in the office, a man, Alhaji, worked up to my desk and made an enquiry about our company's services. I humbly attended to him with a welcoming manner.

When he was about to leave he asked for my number so he could keep in touch on the business proposals he had with our company, so i gave him my number.

After a week, I got a call and he was the one. He asked to see me at an eatery for him to discuss business so I agreed. When I reached the eatery, we discussed a lot, and he started saying that i'm beautiful, he said he would loved to spend one hour with me in a hotel, he asked me to name my price.

I thought he was joking, so I told him 150k and he said no problem. All my hope, I thought it was a joke, so we dispersed. One day he called and said I should meet him in a particular Hotel, and I was like, so this man really meant what he said.

Then I was very broke, I was not paid salary, and I had some issues to settle with money. I decided to go see him in the hotel. When we entered the hotel room, he opened his briefcase and asked me to take any amount of money I want.

I saw money and I was weak, I didn't no the amount to remove. I removed 200k and he asked me if that will be okay for me and I removed another 300k making it 500k.

Before he even asked me to remove any amount, he told me he will not use condom. When I heard that, I thanked God that I had an alternative. so I accepted.

After removing the money, I asked him to give me 2 mins to freshen up at the rest room. When I got into the rest room, I used my female condom, but I never allowed him to know about it. so I went back to the room and met the Alhaji.

After having me, he released inside me. When he got up, he was hurrying me to wear my cloth and leave. He also wore his cloths and left. When I confirmed that he has left the room, I locked the door and removed the female condom I used to protect myself, behold I saw something inside the condom like an ant.

I was so scared so I poured the man's sperm on the floor and the object that I saw in his sperm fell down. Not less than 30 seconds, the little object began to enlarge. I was very scared, so I marched it and destroyed it.

After that, I rushed out of the hotel room, as I was approaching outside, I saw people gathering outside, so I asked the receptionist what the problem was and she said that the Alhaji was about to enter into his car, and he screamed and fell down and died.

I left the hotel immediately before someone realizes that the Alhaji came with me. As I reached home, I was shaking. I thanked God because if I didn't use a female condom, the man would've released inside me, and that object would have been inside me.

I would've have been the one dead. Please ladies, let my story teach all ladies a lesson, know who you go out with. Protect your self always. Imagine, If I didn't protect myself, I would've been a dead meat, and the Alhaji would've used me to make more money.

I'm so grateful to God.

Wow, what a Testimony. Please ladies, you have read the testimony from that young lady. Learn from it and stay safe.

Share this to friends let them read this wonderful Testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment