19 October 2016

Why Ronaldo Delima Chooses Cristiano Ronaldo Over Messi.

ronaldo-and-ronaldo-da-lima
Brazil football legend Ronaldo da Lima has uncovered that he lean towards Real Madrid star player Cristiano Ronaldo over Barcelona star player Lionel Messi.

Talking amid a meeting on Onda Cero's "El Transistor" radio show on Monday, Ronaldo said; "They are three extraordinary players," the 40-year-old said.

"I would likewise incorporate Luis Suarez as he is playing exceptionally well. This is the most well-known question in all meetings — I don't know whether it is only for me, or for everybody, except when we pose this question we overlook that they are three extraordinary players.

Also read: Paul Pogba's sex moan kept hotel room neighbor awake till dawn.

"It is so hard to pick only one as the best. They are, great. Right now I will pick Cristiano as he is playing for Real Madrid, however we can't overlook how great Messi and Neymar are, and we should regard these players for the amusement they bring us. I might want to see Coutinho at Real Madrid, the Liverpool player,"

Also read: See Super Eagles Stars Ladies are Dying for.

Ronaldo additionally discussed Luis Figo's alluring spouse Helen Svedin when he reviewed how Real Madrid president Florentino Perez attempted to control his celebrating propensities amid his days at Real Madrid.
"The president instructed me to remain at home more regularly, as Figo, and I let him know that on the off chance that I had a lady like Figo I would remain more at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We appreciate your comment(s).

Login with your gmail to comment